- 5,762 foot candle output @ 10 feet
- 3200K CCT
- Draws only 4.8 amps at full output
- Auto range voltage – 100/277 VAC – 50/60Hz
- Up to 90% energy savings
- Precise brightness control w/ variable dimming curve
- Single light source eliminates multiple shadows
- No heat generation – operates cool to the touch
- Flicker-free up to 12,000 fps
- Douse button (momentary off)
- Included 5°, 15°, 30°, 55° lenses to vary beam angle
- No head cables, ballast or spare lamps
- Built-in digital User Interface Module
- Recalibration countdown hour ‘smart’ meter
- Wireless or wired DMX In/Out or digital remote
- PowerCon AC CAble
- Programmable multiple lightning and strobe effects
- Multiple user memory storage with recall
- 2 year warranty on fixture
- Operating temperature at -20c to +50c
- Certified UL, ETL, CSA, CE & RoHS compliant
The AAdynTech Punch Tungsten is one of the most powerful tungsten light professional LED fixtures available today. The fixture delivers an incredible output of 5,762 fc @ 10 feet, while consuming less than 5 amps of power. The Punch Tungsten is self-contained with a universal power supply and, unlike traditional HMI’s, the need for heavy and expensive head cables, ballasts or spare lamps is eliminated, dramatically reducing transport weight. Crew and talent safety is always a concern and the Punch Tungsten generates minimal heat and can be held with bare hands, and harmful UV or IR emissions are virtually eliminated. Instant ‘ON’ ensures no warm-up wait time on set. The Punch Tungsten comes with a built-in Wireless DMX/RDM Receiver. This model may be operated in either wired or wireless configuration further expanding its versatility.
Specially designed four holographic lenses provide optical efficiency by creating a single light source, effectively eliminating multiple shadows. These four quick change lenses are included to adjust the beam angle for a very narrow, narrow, medium or flood while maintaining a flat, even field. The UIM Digital Remote provides precise control over dimming with user selectable variable dimming curves, a smart lamp hour counter, multiple memory recordings and a host of other features including strobe and lightning effects. A heavy-duty yoke is provided.
Control UIM, Wired & Wireless DMX/RDM
Source LED, 3200K CCT
Mounting Junior Pin/28mm Spigot
Certifications ETL, UL, CSA, CE and RoHS Compliant
Length: 431.4 mm / 17.0 in.
Width: 468.9 mm / 18.5 in.
Height: 515.5 mm / 20.3 in.
Weight: 22 kg / 48.4 lbs
Input Voltage: 100-277 Vac
Input Freq: 50/60 Hz
Input Current: 4.87 Amp @ 120V 584.4 W @ full
Connection PowerCon Twist, Lock connector
- RoHS Compliant
- 5,762 foot candles @10 feet
- Tungsten-Balanced at 3200°K CCT
- Dimmable with no color shift
- Draws 4.8 amps at max output
- No Harmful UV or IR Radiation
As technical advancements continue, all specifications are subject to change without notice.