- Minus/Plus Green/Magenta Correction
- 92+ CRI across entire brightness range
- Rated IP65
- 886 foot candle output @ 10 feet
- Color Range 2800k - 6000k
- Auto range voltage - 100/277 . VAC-50/60Hz
- Power Consumption 2-20 amps @ 120Vac
- Flicker-free up to 265,000 fps
- Compatible with existing User Interface Modules (UIM)
- Wireless or wired DMX with RDM
- Daisy chain DMX
- Certified ETL, CSA, CE and RoHS compliant (pending)
- Operating temperature -20°C to +50°C
- 2 year warranty
AAdynTech’s Punch Quad is the most powerful LED soft light in it’s class, consuming only 2,600 watts of power and outputting an amazing 285,000 lumens. The fixture, control box and connecting cable are rated IP65; weatherproof under any condition.
With a CRI of over 92, the Punch Quad creates a beautiful, even field of light in Daylight, Tungsten, or a Variable version that adjusts anywhere from 2800 Kelvin to 6000 Kelvin. Additionally, it has the capability of adding green or magenta to match any other white light fixture.
There are various ways to control the Quad; AAdynTech’s User Interface Module, Wired DMX or Wireless DMX, making it very flexible for any kind of production.
Included with the fixture: Control Box, 20 Pin Control Cable, User Interface Module, Wireless Receiver, Standard Diffuser Lens, Twist Lock AC Cord, Yoke and Pin.
Accessories include: Travel Case, Lite Diffuser, Heavy Diffuser, Snap Grid, Chimera Pop Bank, Honeycomb Grid.
Like all AAdynTech products, the Quad is designed and manufactured in the United States by Sturdy Corporation, guaranteeing quality and dependable service.
- Control: Local, UIM, DMX
- Source: LED, 5600K CCT, 92+ CRI
- Cooling: Passive
- Mounting: Junior
- Certifications: ETL (pending), CSA, CE and RoHS Compliant
- Length: 927.1 mm / 36.5 in
- Width: 150.88 mm / 6.5 in
- Height: 609.6 mm / 24 in
- Weight: 49.89 kg / 110 lbs
- Input Voltage: 100-277v AC
- Input Freq: 50/60 Hz
- Input Current: 2600 Watts @ full
- RoHS Compliant
- 886 foot candles @ 10 feet
- IP65 Rated
- Dimmable with no color shift
- No harmful UV or IR radiation
As technical advancements continue, all specifications are subject to change without notice.